mardi 28 février 2017

L'Alphabet de Joey

Cette semaine, lettre I avec Icanthis
Je voulais juste faire le fond avec Ixorus, et ma mémoire m'a joué un tour, j'ai dessiné Hurry. Oups, j'ai recommencé avec Ixorus... En fait, je préfère avec Hurry, mais le nom de ce motif ne commence pas par I... Quel dilemme !

This week, letter I with pattern Icanthis.
I just wanted to do the background with pattern Ixorus, and my memory played me a trick, I drew the pattern Hurry... oops! I started again with Ixorus. Actually, I prefer with Hurry, but the name of this pattern doesn't start with I... What a dilemna !



7 commentaires:

  1. So many participants used icthorus on their tile this week. I had considered it myself. Both of these are really pretty tiles.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great job. GREAT LINE DRAWING particular on tile one. I like that you actually 'sparkled' the 'i' into your Ihurry pattern (look, it DOES start with an I). Ixorus gives you great contrast on tile two. And I do love all those little feathery endings.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really beautiful. I love the one with the Ixorus.

    RépondreSupprimer